Amplify Your Gratitude
Life coach, EFT / Tapping expert, yogi & wellness activist with a wild heart dedicated to support you in living the life of your dreams.
Here are six signs that perhaps you need to amplify your gratitude:
- You feel depressed, lost or out of touch with joy in your life
- There is a situation or a person ticking you off
- You just lost something or someone important to you
- Life has become boring and you lack inspiration
- It feels like life and the world is against you
- You feel stuck and do not know how to move forward
If any of these symptoms sound like you then this free Power Tap to amplify your gratitude may just help. I know what it’s like to slip into a whirlpool of doubt, resistance and helplessness. Yet every time I bring my attention back to gratitude, it helps.
Scientific research on the subject of gratitude has proven greater emotional health and physical well-being. Renowned psychologists Robert Emmons and Michael McCullough, did many studies comparing control groups of people who focused consciously on gratitude versus those who do not and discovered; those who felt gratitude felt better about their lives as a whole, experienced greater levels of joy and happiness, felt optimistic about the future, got sick less often, had more energy, enthusiasm, determination and made greater progress toward achieving important personal goals and experienced fewer symptoms of stress.